Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

I'm super sad that I didn't have a chance to take any pictures of our last set of centers, they were some of our toughest yet!  We were matching ending sounds of CVC words and writing the words, sounding out and writing four and five letter words with blends (flip, drink...), sorting CVC words by vowel sound and writing the words, and working on number sequence up to 20.

Check out what's been going on lately!!

We've been studying plants, this is our mini class garden!

This was an Easter writing project we did.  The kiddos are becoming great writers!


Daily News is a new part of our morning routine.  Our "teacher's helper" completes it every morning and then we discuss it during our morning meeting!

Some days we work on the Daily News together!!

This can be part of Daily News.  On days we do Fix It Up together, each child completes a Fix It Up sheet.
Have you heard about Ethan, Super E, yet?  If not, check our the Super E story I sent home tonight!!  We will be working hard to read and write CVC-E words from now until the end of the year!


Look for photos later this week from our current set of centers :)




1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz!

    I would love to hear more about Ethan! It sounds adorable and I love any story that engages the kiddos.

    I have to tell you that when I visit your blog I start singing about it being a beautiful day in the neighborhood! =)

    I am a new follower and would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete