Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pointillism and Some Centers

Hi parents!  The school year is coming to a close, but we are still working hard!  There will be a few more posts before the end of the year, so keep checking back :)

Center from two weeks ago (sorting "e family" words)

Arranging letter tiles found in Easter eggs to make color and number words.

Filling in ten frames and deciding if numbers are greater or less than, out of sequence.

Reviewing coin values with our shake ball!

Addition center.

More number words in the pocket chart.

Reviewing tallies with Tally Monsters.

Putting sight words and CVC (consonant, vowel, consonant) words in order to make sentences.


In art, we were inspired by Georges Seurat to create pointillism paintings.



Thanks to all the moms for coming to the Tea Friday!  I had so much fun and I hope you did too!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Seurat paintings!

    You have a cute blog and I am happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! It looks like you all have had fun and been busy. Those paintings are precious.


    I'm your newest follower! Come visit me at my blog sometime. :)

    Lyndsey
    A Year of Many Firsts

    ReplyDelete