Saturday, November 10, 2012

Turkey Fun...and a FREEBIE!

Hi Teachers!!

I have been so busy with Parent/Teacher conferences (which were WONDERFUL) that I have been slacking a little bit with my blogging.

I have been building my TpT store and filling it with lots of fun products!! I just posted TWO new turkey and Thanksgiving themed products. The first is a set of SIXTEEN math and literacy centers themed for November and Thanksgiving. The whole set is ONLY $4.50! The second product is a mini unit about turkeys. I cannot WAIT to start using the mini unit with my kiddos next week. The mini unit is on sale in my store for just $2.00!! Click the link on the right and zip right over :)

Here is one of the activities from my turkey mini unit as a freebie for you! It is a sight word game that can be used in a pocket chart. Click the link below for your download.


Turkey Sight Word Game!


More turkey and Thanksgiving ideas to come later this week! Gobble, Gobble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment