Sunday, October 21, 2012

Odds and Ends

Hi parents! Hope you had a great weekend. I also hope you are enjoying the kids' Family Journals, I know I really enjoyed reading them last Monday!

I wanted to share two things with you during this post, the first being our calendar. Each day during calendar time we explore various math concepts. As the year progresses, the pages change and the skills become more difficult. Look for the calendar pages to come home in a bundle each month. Check out the picture below to see what our calendar wall looks like.

The 2nd part of this post is a request. I have been slowly building an environmental print wall in our room (picture below). Right now, the kiddos use magnifying glasses to find, and record, any letters they recognize. If you have any easily recognizable labels at home (Barbie or Lego for example) I would LOVE to add them to our wall! Thanks in advance for your help!

Teachers- you can pick up that "I Spy" sheet as a freebie from Growing Kinders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment