Saturday, October 13, 2012

Going Batty for Centers!

Hi Teacher Friends!!

I've been a HUGE fan of so many sellers or TpT for awhile but I hadn't ever put up any products. Well, over the summer the opportunity presented itself. My husband and I took a DREAM vacation to London and Ireland for two weeks, great time, but, I had some difficulty finding a summer job due to the vacation.

So, there I was, a few days back from Ireland BORED out of my mind and it hit me, I could be making products!! It was really a double bonus, I've been having a great time using the things I made AND I've been able to share them with other teachers :)

That being said, I wanted to let you know, I posted a 91 page center packet with 8 literacy and 8 math centers!! The centers are the PERFECT addition to any Kindergarten classroom this October.

Here's a sneak peak at the packet, Going Batty for Centers. If you like what you see, head over to my TpT store and check out the rest of the centers...for only $3.50!




No comments:

Post a Comment